Extreme Networking with Selling on the Spot Marketplace
Time & Location
About The Event
Calling all Entrepreneurs, Business Owners and Sales Professionals!
Come join us for a day filled with:
- Your Audio Business Card
- Speed Networking
- Personality Based Sales Training
- Speed Profiling Session
- Where's Your Gap?
- Preparing Your "Presentation" (No "Pitching" here!)
- Selling on the Spot Marketplace
- Door Prizes
- Delicious Lunch,
10:00 - 10:45 Registration and Networking
10:45 - 11:00 Welcome and Opening Remarks
11:00 - 11:15 Your Audio Business Card
11:15 - 11:45 Speed Networking
11:45 - 12:15 Personality Based Sales Training
12:15 - 12:30 Speed Profiling Session
12:30 - 1:15 Lunch and Networking
1:15 - 1:45 Where's Your Gap?
1:45 - 2:00 Preparing Your "Presentation" (No "Pitching" here!)
2:00 - 3:30 Selling on the Spot Marketplace
3:30 - 4:00 Door Prizes and Closing
General Admission, only $50!
Sponsor Opportunities, only $100.00!
- 1 General Admission tickets
- 6' display table
- 1 extra social media post
- Day of announcement promoting you
- Day of photography and videography for social media
What should I bring to the event?
LOTS of business cards, brochures, products, samples (whatever is appropriate for your business), your appetite, energy and enthusiasm!
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Is there a dress code?
Dress how you would like to be addressed.
TICKETS will be available at the door only if space remains.
$70. Exact change please.
Jane “Trainer Jane” Warr, is a Communications and Sales Trainer, Business Coach, Author and Speaker based in the Greater Toronto Area.
She helps entrepreneurs, business owners and sales professionals improve their communications and business skills through networking, ethical selling and relationship coaching and training, globally.
Jane's events include:
- Selling on the Spot Marketplace; Networking, Sales Training, and a Selling Marketplace
- Verbal Aikido; Advanced Communications Training and Emotional Intelligence
- Why They Buy: The only methodology in the world, scientifically validated to predict buying behaviour in less than 90 seconds!
and many other powerful seminars and workshops.
She also speaks to corporations, professional and non-profit organizations, and women's associations, and enjoys charitable work including her role on the StartUp Durham Board of Directors.
To learn more, please visit TrainerJaneSays.com