Selling on the Spot Marketplace - Online
Time & Location
About The Event
NOT JUST ANOTHER NETWORKING EVENT!
Need cash flow? Looking to meet new people?
Join us to SELL ethically, efficiently and effectively. That is what Selling on the Spot Marketplace is all about!
NOW WE ARE ONLINE - with Global reach!
Limited to the FIRST 28 registrants, so Register today!
Join the vibrant community of like-minded entrepreneurs and small business owners coming to do real business, on the spot.
It is facilitated by Trainer Jane Warr, leading certified and licensed Communications & Sales Trainer.
- For entrepreneurs, business owners and sales professionals
- Sell any product
- Sell any service
- Book Zoom and phone meetings
- For women and men, in any business type
- Build the authority in your field
This event is about RESULTS! It is about Networking and Selling Connections and Collaborations Profit and Fun!
Leverage the 4 year track record to master communicating clearly and concisely, selling ethically, and closing the sale.
Leave confident and empowered, having booked appointments and closed sales on the spot!
10:00 am - Welcome and Setting up how the Marketplace runs
10:20 am - Selling Marketplace
11:50 am - Wrap Up
PERFECT FOR: Entrepreneurs • Sales Professionals • Business Owners • Direct Sales • Financial Services • Professional Services • Network Marketing • Online Marketing • Speakers • Authors • Real Estate • Coaches • Business Consultants • Non-Profits • And More
Grab a drink, have something to take notes on and any visuals you want to share online.
Be ready for a fun and productive selling event!
This is a unique event with two ticket types: "Vendor" and "Sponsorship Spot".
- Sales Training
- Selling Marketplace where you are selling any product / service and / or booking meetings
Limited number of Spots available so register today.
SPONSORSHIP SPOTS include:
- Sales Training
- Selling Marketplace where you are selling any product / service and / or booking meeting
- Show a display or share your screen during your turn. Suggestion: Display your banner too.
- Longer turn presenting.
- Logo placed in our slide deck, with introduction to the group.
- Industry exclusivity.
- Exposure on the facebook page before the event, event day, and after the event, that may also go on to Jane Warr's, Trainer Jane's and / or Selling on the Spot Marketplace's social media feeds.
- A second ticket to gift someone that has never attended ANY Selling on the Spot Marketplace – Online event
- Opportunity to record a video testimonial to SotSM, naming yourself and your company, for branding, that may go on to any / all social media feeds, SotSM website and upcoming SotSM app!
Limited to 3 Sponsorship Spots per event so register today!
"Unlike any other networking event - you get to actually sell!"
"We met at Selling on the Spot Marketplace and have been collaborating ever since. It's a mega success story!"
"I made fabulous connections, numerous sales and booked coffee dates."
"I went to my first Selling on the Spot Marketplace and closed $1200 in business. It's definitely an effective place to sell!"
- SotSM events have a 4 year track record
- SotSM events are in 4 countries and growing strong!
- SotSM is a lead generation tool and profitable business model. Applications are being accepted for licensing in your area.
Please inquire for details.
Join the Community. Join the Team. Join the Movement.
Refund Policy: Tickets are not refundable.
Photography Disclaimer: Jane Warr, Trainer Jane and Selling on the Spot Marketplace reserves the right to photograph its events for use in their publications, social media, or promotional materials. By registering for any of our events, you understand and acknowledge that your photograph may be taken and used per Jane Warr, Trainer Jane’s and / or Selling on the Spot Marketplace's discretion.
Jane “Trainer Jane” Warr, is the Founder & CEO of Selling on the Spot Marketplace, Communications and Sales Trainer, Author and International Speaker based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
She helps entrepreneurs, business owners and sales professionals improve their communications and business skills through networking, sales training and workshops, live and online. The benefits are goals achieved!
Jane's events include:
- Selling on the Spot Marketplace; Networking and Selling. Connections and Collaborations.
- Verbal Aikido; Advanced Communications and Emotional Intelligence Training
- Why They Buy (B.A.N.K.) Personality based sales training that predicts buying behaviour in less than 90 seconds.
and many other powerful seminars and workshops.
She also speaks to corporations, professional and non-profit organizations and enjoys charitable work..