Wed, Oct 16|
Canlan Ice Sports
Verbal Aikido EI Transformational 2-Day Experience
Have some Hot-Buttons to get rid of? Sick of being manipulated, dominated and controlled? Tired of not getting results from other courses being you don't put them into Action? Want more peace, love and joy in your life? IT STARTS WITH YOU!
Time & Location
Oct 16, 2019, 9:00 a.m. – Oct 17, 2019, 5:30 p.m.
Canlan Ice Sports, 1401 Phillip Murray Ave, Oshawa, ON L1J 8C4, Canada
About The Event
Have some Hot-Buttons to get rid of?
Sick of being manipulated, dominated and controlled?
Tired of not getting results from other courses being you don't put them into Action?
Want more peace, love and joy in your life?
IT STARTS WITH YOU!
I'm inviting you to attend an exclusive 2 day experience, filled with world-class information. It transformed my life, especially with two personal relationships, and blasted me through procrastination in my business, resulting in a 197% increase in revenue in 3 months!
Verbal Aikido is a life-transforming, one-of-a-kind advanced communications program that uniquely links EI, emotional intelligence, with the philosophy of the non-adversarial martial art, Aikido.
Why Master Verbal Aikido?
- Gain the Calm Confidence, Safe–Strength and Pure Motivation to enjoy Rich and Rewarding Relationships.
- Experience Genuine Respect, Acceptance, Interest and Mutual Benefit.
- Enjoy a more fun and productive work environment.
- Live with a “Clean Slate” free of Guilt, Fear, Anger, Regrets, Resentment or Confusion.
- Be More Productive, Earn More Money and Have More Fun!
- Feel Heard, Understood, Accepted and Respected!
- Calmly handle anything that comes at you by Controlling Yourself, Managing the Interactions and Influencing Others
Use Verbal Aikido training to:
- Improve your personal relationships
- Increase your business performance
- Drive higher sales revenue
- Change corporate culture
- Realize better customer satisfaction
- Enjoy greater inner peace
- Become more persuasive
- Be better understood
Attend the Verbal Aikido 2-Day Experience!
- Two fast-paced, fun days of experiential learning
- Advanced Communications Training not found anywhere else!
- Networking with others serious about personal and professional success
REGISTER NOW for only $897
Bring your spouse, significant other, parent, teen or adult child, sibling or close relative for only half price!
RETURNING ALUMNI? Register today for only $100!
Interested in the HOME STUDY COURSE only?
Grab it today for only $497!
Jane “Trainer Jane” Warr, is a Communications and Sales Trainer, Business Coach, Author and Speaker based in the Greater Toronto Area.
She helps entrepreneurs, business owners and sales professionals improve their communications and business skills through networking, ethical selling and relationship coaching and training.
Jane's events include:
- Selling on the Spot Marketplace; Networking, Sales Training, and a Selling Marketplace
- Verbal Aikido; Advanced Communications Training and Emotional Intelligence
- Why They Buy; The only methodology scientifically validated to predict buying behaviour in less than 90 seconds.
and many other powerful seminars and workshops.
As a Verbal Aikido Communications / Relationships Trainer, Jane delivers life-transforming experiential educational programs, which combine advanced communications skills, emotional intelligence, and the powerful non-adversarial philosophy of the Japanese martial art, Aikido. She helps individuals enjoy rich and rewarding personal relationships, experience genuine respect, acceptance, interest and mutual benefit. Her attendees learn to live free of guilt, fear, anger, regret, resentment or confusion.
Corporations are helped to increase business performance, drive higher sales revenue, and change corporate culture.
She speaks to corporations, professional and non-profit organizations, and women's associations, and enjoys charitable work including her role on the StartUp Durham Board of Directors.
To learn more, please visit TrainerJaneSays.com