Verbal Aikido Emotional Intelligence 2-Day Experience
Time & Location
About The Event
Verbal Aikido by James MacNeil is a life-transforming, one-of-a-kind advanced communications skills philosophy and experientially-delivered educational program that uniquely links emotional intelligence with the powerful non-adversarial philosophy of the Japanese martial art, Aikido.
Jane Warr is an Authorized Business Partner with James MacNeil as a Licensed Facilitator of Verbal Aikido - Pure Communications Mastery.
Use Verbal Aikido training to:
- Improve your personal relationships
- Increase your business performance
- Drive higher sales revenue
- Change corporate culture
- Realize better customer satisfaction
- Enjoy greater inner peace
- Become more persuasive
- Be better understood
Why Master Verbal Aikido?
- Gain the Calm Confidence, Safe–Strength and Pure Motivation to enjoy Rich and Rewarding Relationships.
- Experience Genuine Respect, Acceptance, Interest and Mutual Benefit.
- Enjoy a more fun and productive work environment.
- Live with a “Clean Slate” free of Guilt, Fear, Anger, Regrets, Resentment or Confusion.
- Be More Productive, Earn More Money and Have More Fun!
- Feel Heard, Understood, Accepted and Respected!
- Calmly handle anything that comes at you by Controlling Yourself, Managing the Interactions and Influencing Others
Attend the Verbal Aikido 2-Day Experience!
- Two fast-paced, fun days of experiential learning
- Advanced Communications Training not found anywhere else!
- Audience participation in role-playing
- Workbook and Personal Assessment Questionnaires
- Personalized Certificate award as a “James MacNeil Verbal Aikidoka”
- Networking with others serious about personal and professional success
2 Day Experience
REGISTER NOW for only $897
This will be fully broadcast over zoom if you are not available to attend in person.
Bring your spouse, significant other, parent, teen or adult child, sibling or close relative for only half price!
Returning Alumni? Register today for only $100!
Interested in the Home Study Course only?
Grab it today for only $497!
For more information about the Verbal Aikido 2 Day Experience, or Verbal Aikido Home Study Course please visit: http://www.trainerjanesays.com/verbal-aikido
or email Jane "Trainer Jane" Warr directly at:
Jane “Trainer Jane” Warr, is a Communications and Sales Trainer, Business Coach, Author and Speaker based in the Greater Toronto Area.
She helps entrepreneurs, business owners and sales professionals improve their communications and business skills through networking, ethical selling and relationship coaching and training.
Jane's events include:
- Selling on the Spot Marketplace; Networking, Sales Training, and a Selling Marketplace
- Verbal Aikido; Advanced Communications Training and Emotional Intelligence
- Why They Buy; The only methodology scientifically validated to predict buying behavior in less than 90 seconds.
and many other powerful seminars and workshops.
As a Verbal Aikido Communications / Relationships Trainer, Jane delivers life-transforming experiential educational programs, which combine advanced communications skills, emotional intelligence, and the powerful non-adversarial philosophy of the Japanese martial art, Aikido. She helps individuals enjoy rich and rewarding personal relationships, experience genuine respect, acceptance, interest and mutual benefit. Her attendees learn to live free of guilt, fear, anger, regret, resentment or confusion.
Corporations are helped to increase business performance, drive higher sales revenue, and change corporate culture.
She speaks to corporations, professional and non-profit organizations, and women's associations, and enjoys charitable work including her role on the StartUp Durham Board of Directors.
To learn more, please visit TrainerJaneSays.com